• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] I need some one to help me with ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello i've been trying to achieve similar map like Dragon Shire from Heroes of The Storm. However I lack of ideas about the items and some useful game mechanics.

Something like Ashenvale vs The Barrens. The map will be called Echous of The Past(why that name? Well I just love that soundtrack)

Last edited:
Level 28
Trakya was telling me the other day that he could use some help regarding the context of the conflict.

Like "why would most of Alliance's and Horde's heroes be gathered in Ashenvale and Barrens respectively and be fighting each other?"

The guys I know that enjoy lore and have a good knowledge about it are @stein123 @Kyrbi0, @Razosh and @Chaosy. What do you folks think?

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The timeline is pretty important.
I am assuming he is talking about retail WoW right now.

In cataclysm Garrosh was made warchief and invaded Ashenvale.
At this point the Twlight's Hammer had attack a neutral meeting between Tauren and Night Elf druids wearing Horde disguise which made the Alliance declare war on the Horde.
Ashenvale was defended by Night Elf, Worgen and humans and control the majority of the land though they have have not completely removed the horde influence.

Originally it was mainly for the wood, Barrens and Durotar are not rich lands.

Level 6
I was thinking about 5vs5 battle with Campaign aspects like cinematic's. When game load there is a cinematic that Alliance heroes are talking together and discuss the horde possible plans. The same with horde heroes discussing how to win the battle. Something like that

Level 6
do you wanna join with the project @Chaosy ? Send me PM. At the moment only naze is my partner, but I need more people to give ideas

Level 6
Alliance and Horde Legends models with good quality. As for stats I plan to have Talent tree combined with some items, but we're working to the models and terrain assets, before we moving to the coding and object editor

Level 6
Like I said. We're first working on the models and terrain before we move to object editor and balanced units etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.