• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need some Ideas and Help(a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So I've been really wanting to play as the Forsaken faction in a custom game for a long time. I have only seen a few Forsaken Race maps but only in campaigns.... Tomoraiders Curse of The Forsaken and Randomall's Rise of The Blood Elves(not actually a campaign but a custom map with Forsaken race in it lol). So if I can't find one why not just make one right? so I've already had ideas for the heroes and some of their skills, Units, skills buildings spells etc. and here's my idea:

Heroes:
Forsaken Death Knight( Basically same as the scourge version of it but I'm gonna change his Death Pact and Animate Death Ability to something Forsakenish)
Skills: Death Coil,Soul Steal(it's basically like Life drain and Siphon mana combined together), Forsaken Aura(an aura that increases the health regeneration of friendly units and with a damage bonus) and Summon Skeletal Champions(Summons 2 powerful skeletons.. these guys deal chaos damage and has Death Coil and Critical Strike)

Dark Ranger(Same as the old one but I'll change some skills)
Skills: Silence, Black Arrows(The skeletons will have skills passive ones mostly) Swift Movements(much like drunken brawler) and Banshee Summon

Master Apothecary(completely new and I have few ideas on its skills so I'll make him a Healer/Support)
Skills: Healing and Mana Bottles(throws in 4 bottles[2 health and 2 mana] that restores the health and mana of friendly units), Shadow Bolt, Alchemist Aura(much like Brilliance Aura with movement speed bonus and gives the Master Apothecary bonus Int) Forsaken Plague(it's like Death and Decay)

Forsaken Warlock (Another INT hero this guy relies on Dark Magic and Demon magic)
Skills: Demonic Summon, Fire Chain(basicaly like chain lightning but this one leaves a burning effect on each unit), Demonology( improves the demons that the warlock summons), Darkness Rising(Empowers the Warlock with the combined powers of Dark and Demon Magic. It's basically like the Demon Hunter's Ulti but the Warlock doesn't transform into a demon but it gives bonus attack speed)

Units-
Land Units:
Forsaken Soldier(Basic Soldier has Poison Blades)
Forsaken Archer(has Dark Arrows Upgrades)
Forsaken Abomination(Has Poison Blades)
Forsaken Catapult
Dreadguard (Has Life Drain Spell Immunity)
Obsidian Statue
Spellcasters:
Forsaken Priest
Spells: Undead Regeneration(same as heal but only applies to the undead) Unholy Frenzy and Death Coil Wave (Like Healing Wave)
Apothecary
Spells: Shadow Bolt Healing Flasks and Rage Potion(same as bloodlust)
Banshee
Spells: Same as Scourge Version
Air Units
Val'kyr
Spells: Raise Dead, Animate Dead, Improved Necromancery
Forsaken Gargoyle( has a poison attack against Air Units)
Black Sphinx
Buildings- Town Hall:
Black Hall
Keep of Shadows
Undercity

Troop Production:
Altar of the Forsaken
Forsaken Barracks(primary troop building)
Sanctum of Darkness(Spellcaster production building)
Slaughteryard(siege and heavy unit production building)
Hall of Darkness(trains Val'kyr and Gargoyles with their upgrades)

Food and Research:
Plaguetorium(research building)
Forsaken Farm(food production building)
Grave of Relics(shop)

Defense:
Haunted Tower(upgrades to various towers)
Forsaken Guard Tower
Forsaken Cannon Tower (Has shells that contain the Forsaken Plague)
Soul Tower(does magic damage and has frost attacks)

Alchemic Regeneration- Through the absence of blight the Forsaken have come up of a way to regenerate their health through the use of Alchemy.

Might of the Forsaken- Gives bonus attack damage and health bonus to the Forsaken faction

Map-Banewood Big (Blizzard Map)

I'm not a good race maker or trigger maker or at anything yet lol that's because I'm still new here lol so any help will be appreciated and post your Ideas here and thank you

My other problem is school so this might be slow progress but what the heck... I'll have some free though :D

Last edited:
Level 5
Ok so I'm having some troubles on what skins and icons to use on the Master Apothecary and The Forsaken Warlock. Anyone care to help?

Last edited:
Level 6
Ok so I'm having some troubles on what skins and icons to use on the Master Apothecary and The Forsaken Warlock. Anyone care to help?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/femalenecromancer-219302/?prev=search%3Dwarlock%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26c%3D4%26t%3D1

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...9731/?prev=search=warlock&d=list&r=20&c=4&t=1

Level 5
Level 5
Forsaken warlock??? umm how about the ultimate skill is exorcise (like dota)
for model, use this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/undeadwarlock-50022/?prev=search=Banshee&d=list&r=20
for the icons , i can made it for you or you can search from this/other site.

For dark ranger, change 1 skill with shadow arrow from this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v1-5-a-197183/?prev=search=Amazon&d=list&r=20. it will nice

Master Apothecary ulti skill, umm how about starfall look like, but it will heal your friends army, you can change the name with better one! the model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ancer-219302/?prev=c=4&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=2 maybe?

and i can make scorescreen (replace the old one ,skeleteon with banshee) if you want

Level 5
Forsaken warlock??? umm how about the ultimate skill is exorcise (like dota)
for model, use this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/undeadwarlock-50022/?prev=search=Banshee&d=list&r=20
for the icons , i can made it for you or you can search from this/other site.

For dark ranger, change 1 skill with shadow arrow from this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v1-5-a-197183/?prev=search=Amazon&d=list&r=20. it will nice

Master Apothecary ulti skill, umm how about starfall look like, but it will heal your friends army, you can change the name with better one! the model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ancer-219302/?prev=c=4&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=2 maybe?

and i can make scorescreen (replace the old one ,skeleteon with banshee) if you want

These are just nice! tnx :) But I'm happy with the Dark Rangers skills and the ulti for the Warlock is good I'll me it her Ulti. I've already found a model for the Master Apothecary and yes you may change the score screen to skeleton to banshee and in fact I insist :) but after I'm finished with the unit's skills upgrades and buildings

Level 5
Alright so I need some ideas for the Buildings as I have no clue on what to put on there lol also I'm gonna start on making the race I will post on what problems I need help with and I hope my First Map will be fun for u guys :D tnx

Level 5
Screenshot of the forsaken race(incomplete)

233c90e92b1956353753a06a5390990c_86009.png

too small lol

Level 14
Do not double double post use the edit and delete button instead.
06-29-2014, 09:58 AM
06-30-2014, 08:20 AM
Does not even have an interval of 24 hours and you need 48 hours for bumping
it is even worse for the two last ones as they have less than one hour of interval

Level 5
Do not double double post use the edit and delete button instead.
06-29-2014, 09:58 AM
06-30-2014, 08:20 AM
Does not even have an interval of 24 hours and you need 48 hours for bumping
it is even worse for the two last ones as they have less than one hour of interval

Sorry about that... kinda forgot about that rule lol

Level 7
hmmm... i dont see a plague spreading ability or something related to the plague, turning the enemy units into the undead, or corrupt them... Forsaken are the master of the plague and they can produce the plague by themself... :vw_death: also, Forsaken did not take the necromancy school... they're anti necromancy and using aphotecary as a necromancer... so maybe you should remove all necro words in your project... that's all :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.