• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] I need some help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi guys! I am doing fine with my AoS map bt I cannot make a good multiboard that says deaths, kills and if the player has left his name to be changed to "LEFT". I once did a multiboard but it had lots of bugs. I do need it to be without icons (this is very importnant :wink: ). The second thing I need help is a leave message, because when I play and someone lefts the game doesn't notice that :bored: . I think that is all for now! Thank you :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Ain't it just do this... Maybe it's a long way to do it..

Events
Player - Player # leaves the game

Actions
Game - Display to (all players) the text: "X have left the game"

X = the player there leave...

I hope you can use this..

Level 3
You really just need a series of variables that complie to eachother once they are equal to a value for instance:
Event:
Player 1 leaves
Condition:
Action:
Set variable p1left to 1

event:
If p1left is equal to 1
Condition:
Action:
Set text (of your multiboardslot with p1s name and the colums rows ect..) to Left

Event:
if p1l is equal to 1
Condition:
Action:
Display text message to all players: Player 1 has left the game what a noob
just do this for all players and make variables for all players instead of just p1l(like p2l,p3l, ect..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.