1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Multiboard Help

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by SunTzu7387, Jan 7, 2012.

1. SunTzu7387

SunTzu7387

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok I'm really embarrassed to say this but I dont kno how to wrap the GUI triggers into this message so I'm putting my map in the attachment (the multiboard is under the folder "multiboard").

Basically I need help in fixing my multiboard trigger. I want it to count kills for every player 1-12 in colum 3, and hero deaths for player 1-12 in colum 4. At first my multiboard looks fine in game but then the numbers go in the player name colum 2. So obviously im doing something wrong.

+Rep for anyone who helps me on any aspect of the multiboard.

Attached Files:

2. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Make the kill column wider if it is spilling over into a neighboring column.

3. SunTzu7387

SunTzu7387

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dr super good I cant give you rep right now since you helped me earlier and I gave you rep. Ill give you rep as soon as I can. And yes that helped a bit thank you.