• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[B]Multiboard Help[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Multiboard Help

I cannot figure out how to create the type of multiboard I want. I tried to read http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/all-about-multiboards-84942/ This totorial but I cannot figure it out since I dont have a map to look at as an example. If anyone helps me on this I will give +rep ofcorse for Show me with a map example of the following:

I want to make 3 colums and 13 rows (I have 12 players max in my map)

colum1 row1 I want it to be blank (if possible) if thats not possible I will put "Player Name" as a a title for that colum.
In this colum row 2-13 I want to have the player names (User and AI names) and want It to be in the colors that the player is in. For example, I want player 1 to be red, player 2 blue... so on and so forth.
I do not want any icons in this colum

Colum 2 row 1 I want the title "Hero Kills"
I want to record the players enemy hero kills in this colum row 2-13 for players 1-12
Im going to try and do these icons myself so no need to help me with the icons in this colum.

Colum 3 row 1 I want the title "Unit Kills"
I want to record all unit kills in this colum row 2-13 for players 1-12
I do not want any Icons in this colum

Ive tried for hours to do this by myself but I'm really stuck please help. Thank you. Again plus rep for anyone who helps on any part of this.

After a couple days I figured out how to make one lol problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.