• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Painkiller models -- please help --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I might make some of those, but you have no reps and barely any posts...
I will make them though cos it will help you in you project (hopefully).
Wait for my update, I'll make the zombie soldier and maybe the gladiator.
Skeletal is too difficult to edit for me... I'll try FootMan

Level 36
Rep and post count should not matter, because the best mapper in the world could have 0 rep and 0 posts. Hell, the best mapper in the world is probably some guy living in a hut in africa and hasn't joined this site. What matters is the information the requester gives in his/her post.

Level 15
Nothing, just stating a fact, anyway, I got pissed off by the teacher. We were suppose to do our work online (NO SCHOOL WOOT!) but the teachers changed the deadline and I couldn't do the work. And they say its my fault, anyway, I'll give you a +rep when I fnish the model cos I wanted to make something like that anyway :D.
EDIT: I more or less made the model, heres the WIP. Comments will help :D. I will be changing the shoulderguards soon.

Last edited:
Level 10
The reason rep and post count are taken into account is becuase a lot of requests come from people who only join to gain a resource for a map that'll never be finished. Often this will be tghe case that they have 0 rep and very low post count.

the most common example being:

ZOMG ROFL LOL NEED RARE SHIPPUDEN MODELS LOLOLOLOLZ

Hi, I'm making a hero battle map and I need some naruto models. Can you heeelp my plz plzplzplz rofl

sumN00b

The problems with this are that a) the models aren't particuarly useful to anyone else, and secondly the chances of the project getting finished look rather unlikely.

Thus it is a waste of a valuable modellers time and the nub will probably start asking for more models.

The reason you're request ~HAS been answered despite this is becuase you have put up a well formed request and the models are useful beyond just a painkiller game, I could use that gladiator demon as a boss for an RPG or maybe a darker Hero Battle etc.

You might also want to put up hor far along the project is overall, and don't wait for the models, wacraft has plenty of substitutes. While I was modelling my spacecraft for my map, I was using recoloured dragon hawks ^^

Regards,
MadCD

Level 9
The reason rep and post count are taken into account is becuase a lot of requests come from people who only join to gain a resource for a map that'll never be finished. Often this will be tghe case that they have 0 rep and very low post count.

the most common example being:

ZOMG ROFL LOL NEED RARE SHIPPUDEN MODELS LOLOLOLOLZ

Hi, I'm making a hero battle map and I need some naruto models. Can you heeelp my plz plzplzplz rofl

sumN00b

The problems with this are that a) the models aren't particuarly useful to anyone else, and secondly the chances of the project getting finished look rather unlikely.

Thus it is a waste of a valuable modellers time and the nub will probably start asking for more models.

The reason you're request ~HAS been answered despite this is becuase you have put up a well formed request and the models are useful beyond just a painkiller game, I could use that gladiator demon as a boss for an RPG or maybe a darker Hero Battle etc.

You might also want to put up hor far along the project is overall, and don't wait for the models, wacraft has plenty of substitutes. While I was modelling my spacecraft for my map, I was using recoloured dragon hawks ^^

Regards,
MadCD

I'll create the Painkiller maps, and I NEED THIS MODELS! Madcd, my first map is completed and now I'm working on the second level (map). NObody makes this models (just Zack1996) because they are hard to make them. And now I think I must use other models in my porject, but still I need the painkiller monsters...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.