• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make a Leper Monk model from PC game Painkiller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone. I have a request. Here is the picture about the leper monk from game Painkiller.
LeperMonk.jpg

I can't make a leper monk model, so I need your help. If you want to create this necromancer.
It appears in the Town level from Painkiller. It can hurl corpses with telekinesis, and it's melee attack is a telecinetic push. It holds its hand out, and pushes you back with its telecinetic power.
If you want to see a video about it, go to this site: http://www.hall-of-pain.de/Monster/AllMonster.htm then find the Leper Monk, and see his video. (the second picture) You can see his attack.
I think it is a very perfect dark mage. It is a very good model for a Warcraft III map! Thanks,
Ordworse

Level 15
Well if I was a modeler I would gladly help.
And BTW Lepper monks are real pain in the ass.
They are very hard to kill.

Level 48
i can make it, but i need to download an free art program(PhotoImpact X3) with U Torrent,and i got no idea how long the download takes, since i just started to down it... :sad: But, thats a good idea, and it can be used as many units :wink:. Oh, and i wont make him those ''claws''-they just take more polies and will look weird in WC3. and, one more thing; he will be based on the necromancer, so he will attack with his staff, but if you want, i can make him attack with his hand if i transfer the priest's attack anim to him.

Level 9
Thanks, debode! Okay, dont make those "claws". Please make him that attack. The priest's attack. In Painkiller the lepper monk don't use his staff, but when he dies, he throws the staff to us. But okay, thank you for helping me! (I'm Hungarian, i have mistakes in the text, I think). So, he does'nt attack with his staff.

Thanks again! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.