• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need of an Animator ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I Need help, With the hair of my model, someone who knows about animation could animate it please?

OBS: the hair animations don't equal the Lady Vashj NO. Her is an Normal hair understand? :ogre_haosis:

Thanks \õ/

Attachments

• FateWeaver (Human).rar
    449.3 KB · Views: 61
  • FateWeaver (Spider).rar
    372.8 KB · Views: 59
Level 35
Well was about to comment something about that I really need to change the title of the thread about loadingscreens, since we (read I) basically help out with anything there.. But after checking your model I am not sure what your requesting.. She seems to have a lot of animations and her hair is moving on some of them.

Main problem if I was to help out would be that I would have to import it to my program, and that kinda tends to remove every existing animation and bones/joints. So if its just a a question of unmoving hair in some animations I doubt that would be the optimal solution for you. So annoying that there isn't a good import/exporter for mdx format.

Level 9
i can help.. but give a some time.... i may do this when i got nothing to do :)

Edit: well, honestly i don't like warcraft's bones.. its make me hard to animate them! and i'm kinda busy right now >.>

Last edited:
Level 35
so, you wouldn't answer RED BARON's question ?

he stated that if he was about to animate the hairs, the other animations that the models had would be disappeared.

he also said that the hairs of the models had already have moving animations.

Maybe he did answer it.. could be its the last two models that he wants animated? Nah, I don't get the meaning either :wsmile:

Nah, I still don't entirely get what the problem is and as said - me animating it would remove the existing animations if any.

Level 8
I confuse myself calm now xP
So you are wondering on what is not pleasing me in my model and I would like to change?
If yes, well look, their hair does not move like a normal hair, it is "stiff", it only tracks the movement of the head, like a crown or something, I want him to move so normal, like a normal hair mean? : D

Level 35
If yes, well look, their hair does not move like a normal hair, it is "stiff", it only tracks the movement of the head, like a crown or something, I want him to move so normal, like a normal hair mean? : D

Ah thats what you meant.. well - not much point in me fixing that for you.. given that I would then have to recreate every single other animation also. So yea.. find someone good at bone animating on existing models.

Last edited:
Level 8
Ok I understand :)
So you can make me only two animations easy?

First both the "Fate Spinner" Humanoid and the spider: An animation of "Death", so when they die wanted to be abducted by an sphere of green light :D

And the second is an animation attack animation version only "spider" would be an attack animation. Much like attack animation unit "Banshee", the act of her kind "hurl" something with two hands you know? that the attack on my map spider she'll be throwing a ball of green magic :D

If you need any help with the animations, with kind are right the old adage, "A picture is worth a thousand words ...", here's a video showing it in action, just to help him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5d14TUupj0

In the time 13:35 to 13:45, the animation appears the death of them, this animation can be used for a humanoid version and the spider
And in the time 3:45 to 3:55, the spider performs an attack action
Note: only put the video animations of the times to be easy work, of course not need to be exactly the same, even after all my model reaches the divine feet of them :)

Ps: The last thing, if you could also put those "green lights" that appear around her when she attacks, would be very happy if you can not alright

Level 35
Then you help me with my request above?
you saw there parts of the video? are too complicated to make the "animations" described?

:DD

Yes, though I might not them exactly like that, it should look similar. However they won't have other animations and I'll first be able to do it after the 20th - so expect it will take a while as I have lots to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.