• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a gnome texture (and maybe an attack animation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Using MatrixEater I fashioned a gnome from the villager child, but of course with the usual texture it just looks odd. The eye is too big, the clothes don't fit in, etc. So, I need some help. I did try to do it myself, but it ended up looking preeeetty crap...

Here you can see how my gnome looks with the usual villager texture. The facial hair texture uses the data from the hair on top, so the hairline would need to be at the same place.
All animations work fine. But it can't really work as a unit unless I add an attack animation, which is another can of worms entirely. That I possibly could do myself, however the texture is simply impossible for me to do well enough as to where I wouldn't feel ashamed with publishing it.

Can anyone help me?

3ekEJfv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.