• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, Im new and I need some models for my map, if is possible i want a vampire and zombie footman, a mounted footman (zombified), foot archer (zombified); an milita and militia archer optmized (and a zombified counterpart).

If anyone have models for making an medieval city or some ideas abaut this, please tell me, i have an idea of how to create a path in-game but i no have any buildings to make a village.

(I dont speak english as my original language so sorry abaut any error than i commited)

(I´m tired to writte in english... Why in the hive workshop dont speak spanish?)

Last edited:
Level 19
Vampire (kinda)
Men of Angmar (Lord of the Rings: Online)
(the swordman is a good alternative, but if you need a shield do the skin thing below)

Revenant Minion
DarkChampion_by67chrome.blp
(for the skins, you add them to the footman model that is optimized in the same link as the zombie footie below)

Zombie footman

Captain, Footman, and Derivatives

Footman archer

FootArcher

Militia guys

Breeland Militia (Lord of the Rings Online)

You can always use the Hive search engine, some of these were the first or second results, and I bet if I dug a bit deeper I could get some more stuff.

Level 11
Everyone speaks in English here because that's the rule: Site Rules
And also because we all come from various parts of the world and English is the better way to understand each other. You'll get used to it :)

Now, about your request for buildings for a medieval city/village:

Level 4
Yeah, i understand why speak english here, is just a cassual coment, and thaks for all the links. (Si, entiendo el porqué hablamos ingles aquí, fue solo un comentário casual, y gracias por todos los links)

Level 4
Thanks my friend but no need to speaks spanish if it is hard for you (¡tu español es bueno!)
I downloaded a model pack called human stonewall that contains some walls team-colored, is good for my map.
And for other projects that I'm working on I need in the first post a risen version of the FootArcher and the militia... (please read the front of the post for more information, and yeah, Infernus posted some links but i need another models for my map...

Level 4
I must say that information that I speak Spanish increased the popularity of the post, thank you very much for your support, the first time, when Infernus post, I was moved, because this is the first post I do...

Level 4
Thanks for all support but I still needing the models upper (like the militia, the foot archer (zombified), the mounted footman (improved and a zombified derivate), and if possible a vampire counterpart of all of those units (is a hard request right?))
Please add too an mounted footman and a mounted foot archer and if posible all items in models
PLS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.