• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need models please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I´m working in a Naruto´s map but I don´t have models I need. Please, if someone has naruto models of: Jiraiya, First Hokage, Second Hokage, Third Hokage, Deidara, Konan or Pain (Akatsuki leader), please tell me and send them to me, ill give you my Email.
And if someone don´t have some models and have those, i can give you some in exchange for them

Level 14
This isn't the place for requests. Try the Requests Forum. Also, you'll need to give some proof that this map will actually be completed, else nobody will want to fufill your request.

Naruto stuff is usually frowned upon, here at the Hive. The chances of this being completed are slim.

Naruto stuff is frowned upon because, generally, the people who request don't search.

As per your request, BlinkBoy, in this thread, links a chinese site that has every single naruto model for download. Translate it into English through Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.