• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need models for a cool RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Ok, Lucianus, redscores and others, I'm a RPG fanatic too, yes.
That script is from one .DLL file, it is from the Login button from the start menu. It will acces the account, but for password we made another script
You think I'm idiot, but you don't know what does that script means.
Now, just shut up and I decided to post some screenshots tommorow.
I'll try to give you how much screenshots is possible then just don't ask me I am idiot, ok?

But, can you ask me how can I take a screenshot from the world editor? I never asked myself this.

Level 5
OK, if you don't care about this, justo go away, my request is not for you only, is for anyone, if you dont want to take my request, just shut up !

I know you want to see my RPG, but wait ! I need only models ! That's all I need to complete it ! Don't be so stupid, ok?

I sayd I'm a War3FT lover because I find this game brilliant because I can do anything on my map using the World Editor. I started my project 7 months ago and I will never stop.

Now me and about 50 more friends started a new project :
-Masive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne.
It is like CS1.6 or PoxNora, you can create servers, start maps, fight, control units with FPS, build bases or do quests. Players can join anytime on the servers and you can use map cycle with maps made by me and my friends. We are making our web site:www.MMORPGWar3FT.ro
We adopted lot of features from many MMORPGs. I think this project will need much time. We started it and now we work on the internal data for servers.

Well don't forget to reserve the domain first... :wbored:

Searching for www.mmorpgwar3ft.ro A record at l.root-servers.net [199.7.83.42]: Got referral to secondary.rotld.ro. (zone: ro.) [took 35 ms]
Searching for www.mmorpgwar3ft.ro A record at secondary.rotld.ro. [193.230.31.225]: Reports that no A records exist. [took 158 ms] Response: No A records exist for www.mmorpgwar3ft.ro, and www.mmorpgwar3ft.ro does not exist. [Neg TTL=10800 seconds] Details: secondary.rotld.ro. (an authoritative nameserver for ro.) says that there are no A records for www.mmorpgwar3ft.ro, and that the hostname www.mmorpgwar3ft.ro does not exist. The E-mail address in charge of the ro. zone is: [email protected].
There is no need to refresh the page -- to see the DNS traversal, to make sure that all DNS servers are reporting the same results, you can Click Here. Note that these results are obtained in real-time, meaning that these are not cached results. These results are what DNS resolvers all over the world will see right now (unless they have cached information).

Level 5
Hmmmmm, if you think I am an idiot, ask me what does that script means:

MZ\}ACnACoABCnAOaeACnAŔt3S‹F ‹Č‹‹y…˙t‹ĎčIčćevčćečće0čÉc0čÉc‹L$_^][d‰$#%dfddsDS56#35ds&*(sOP;

I will give my map to the guy who knows what does that script means.
I will wait 1 week for the answer. If nobody answers to it, all of you will NEVER ask me something like "I'm an idiot" etc.

This is absolutely crap and nothing more. That string is not code, since it doesn't contain any valid cpu instructions. Even if it was code, it would be meaningless since there won't be much info to get from such a short code fragment. If it actually means something then its encrypted. If you're a decent coder and you know what you're talking about, then you know that noone is going to decrypt that without knowing something about the algorithm used to encrypt it. There is no way anyone can find out without being able to study that algorithm or some parts of it.

Secondly you claim to be the best hive AI coder and yet you can't even find a simple problem in an AI script of under 1 kb big. I somehow seriously doubt your capabilities. Personally I think you're full of crap and need a psych evaluation.

ps. He made that claim in some other post.

Level 9
But, can you ask me how can I take a screenshot from the world editor? I never asked myself this.

LOL LMAO you say your an awsome scripter, made an UBER map with COOOL models and login things and you dont even know how to take a screenshot, what a joke!

I suggest we ignore this guy and more importantly this thread.

Level 21
Fucking go away

I decided to do my job, not to visit this forum. I will delete this topic soon or I will log out. And about my web site, shure it does not exist 'cause we didn't started working on it. Leave me alone only. I can say about you and others only this : you all are idiots.:hohum:
You can't just shut up and ask me : "Look, I found here a model for you : #http://www.hiveworkshop.com/......../......../......../.......#"?:razz:

Level 5
I decided to do my job, not to visit this forum.
Well be proud of yourself, because that'll be a job well done! :wthumbsup:

I will delete this topic soon or I will log out. And about my web site, shure it does not exist 'cause we didn't started working on it. Leave mealone only. I can say about you and others only this : you all are idiots.:hohum:

First you said: "we are working on it" But now you say you havent' even started yet? C'mon dude if you're trying to pull our legs then atleast try to be a litte persuasive. I don't think I've ever seen anyone laying it on as thick as you do... But, you're right, you're sane and the rest of the world is crazy... :wbored:

You can't just shut up and ask me : "Look, I found here a model for you : #http://www.hiveworkshop.com/......../......../......../.......#"?:razz:

First of all many people don't like lazy people. Did you even took the effort of looking for yourself? Why would someone spend alot of time on creating models for you when we can't even be sure that you're actually creating something. That would be the same as going to the bank and saying you have a great business plan but all you need is the finance for it. Do you really think the bank is going to lend you money when you have nothing to show for. They will laugh at you just as people are laughing at you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.