• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need help with a trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
are you asking about something like the anti-blocking system in Mazing Contest? I've wanted that anti block system...
Else you give the units an attack and then do
  • Antiblock
    • Events
      • Unit is ordered stop
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Order triggering unit to attack point (point being where you want them to walk to)
      • Wait 1 second
      • order triggering unit to move to point
Something like that...

Level 7
k, i think the actions is correct, but the event i picked doesn't work and i couldn't find any other events that fitted. i used this trigger:
  • Anti Cheat
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 12 (Brown) Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Finish <gen>)

Level 4
remember to add the condition so that the order is stop.
then wait one second, then tell him to move again to the spot so all of his towers dont get raped, just one. And remember to give all of the creeps that come a very high attack damage.

Level 7
it still doesn't work!
You can check my trigger and see if iv'e done something wrong...

• Anti Cheat
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 12 (Brown) Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(stop))
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Finish <gen>)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Finish <gen>)
I tried it both in test map and by playing it by selecting it in the frozen throne folder...

Status
Not open for further replies.