• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi i playing this game and i have 43 level Sorcerer , i have good items so i dont wanna lose em.I forgot my garena id and garena doesnt help me to find it.
i wanna play this game at garena but cant play cuz of forgot my garena id.i really wanna play on garena cuz there are a lot of player here.So you wanna change my character to this id ? or somet really need help.

i didnt get ban or something.i forgot my email so garena doesnt help me . i think muzzel or other gaias admins will help me . i play this game since 1.0 and this is best rpg i ever seen please help.

Last edited:
Level 5
If you have played and saved your character with that same ID you just lost, and if you haven't reinstalled WC3, or deleted your saves, go to your warcraft III directory and enter GaiasRetaliation folder. Your ID must be hte name of a folder in there where your save is kept. Obviously.

Level 1
If you have played and saved your character with that same ID you just lost, and if you haven't reinstalled WC3, or deleted your saves, go to your warcraft III directory and enter GaiasRetaliation folder. Your ID must be hte name of a folder in there where your save is kept. Obviously.

So you say if i change dat folder name it will works ?

Level 10
It doesn't matter what your garena tag name is. When you launch wc3 via Garena and you go to lan play you have to type in a account name. Make the account name identical to what you had it before and it should work.

There is no way to 'retrieve' a code and switch it to a different account name. The codes are designed to only work for the account name that it was used on. So just make sure whatever your lan account name is is the same as it was before and you should be okay.

I wouldn't change the name on the folders if I were you I dunno what that would end up doing. Most likely probably nothing.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I wouldn't change the name on the folders if I were you I dunno what that would end up doing. Most likely probably nothing.
Nope, that does absolutely nothing. ;)

I just added the personalized folder so that people with multiple account names don't get confused (and to reduce the "I can not load anymore" posts to a minimum).

Level 1
It doesn't matter what your garena tag name is. When you launch wc3 via Garena and you go to lan play you have to type in a account name. Make the account name identical to what you had it before and it should work.

There is no way to 'retrieve' a code and switch it to a different account name. The codes are designed to only work for the account name that it was used on. So just make sure whatever your lan account name is is the same as it was before and you should be okay.

I understood so you say i must create a new nickname or i cant carry my character to Garena right?

Status
Not open for further replies.