• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need help getting AMAI to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
thought i would just for once say fuck the antivirus and download AMAI again and see what my computer gets.

Good news:thumbs_up:: opend up the package and no real virus was there =)

Bad News:thumbs_down:: now it says im missing :fp: blizzard.j when i only see blizzard1.j and so on to blizzard4.j

i some how managed to get the folder opend by using 7zip but now its being a real bugger to install since i do not know the step by step methods so im asking those who have already used it b4

how in the world do i install this? because i think it might work for windows 7

Level 5
Advanced Melee AI is still saying that Blizzard.j must be put in the installer folder. and i cant find it so im going to search for it with 7zip again

Here is a list of visible folders:

backups
bin
Jobs
Languages
logs
Manual
ROC
Scripts
TFT

EDIT: nothing hidden really so one of these must be the installer folder?

Level 5
I tried the root folder now im trying the warcraft 3 folder

question when storing this into warcraft 3 do i just place it with all the other folders or do i put it in ai scripts?

EDIT:
tried placing the entire AMAI folder/just the Blizzard.J into these places and did not work

C:/Programfiles(x86)/WarcraftIII Placed AMAI Folder here and used AMAI installer same message Blizzard.j is missing in the installer folder

C:/users/******/desktop/AMAI placed blizzard.j there this was the first thing i did and i got the same message

im too confused is there any way we can contact the creator of AMAI for installation instructions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.