• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ne1 here getting guild wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im getting it in time for the beta weekend event(i hope).
if ne1 here is getting it, to u want to form a clan?
it could be called "WC3Searchers"
lol
if no one likes that name we can put up suggestions here.
if ne1 wants to form a guild post here and we shall meet up in first town if i get preorder package in time.

Level 3
Actually im in the "Alpha" daveman which is totally different, 24/7 playing and HARD testing. Anyway, good luck on creating that guild Deathbringer, the guilds are a very important part of the game and you should make sure everyone in your guild is like family because it will help to know who's best at calling targets when in PvP or in GvG :) Peace out for now†

Level 3
WHen the game comes out, you won't be "downloading" anything, you'll be installing Guild Wars, and since this week is the LAST Beta Weekend Event, if you want to participate you can pre-order the game and use the client there or download the client off the main site www.guildwars.com . If you are speaking of the Alpha, you're not getting in unless you're 18, in an Alpha Guild, and can work hard :) Peace Out ... again lol†

Level 2
nah, i will be alright

im too busy playing GT4(omg best game ever) and Jade empire which I just started

is it RPG btw?

Level 10
Its gonna b sweet i bet. But i think it is kinda dumb to make a collectors edition when it just comes out.
They should only make CE's if the game is either a top seller (empire earth), expansion, or sequal (halo 2). Because if the first one is a collector then most people wont know if they should pay an extra $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.