• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to disable AI reinforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys,

I have just known AMAI and I very enjoyed it. With this amazing tool, I can custom AI strategies and AI behaviors. Now I have my own Warcraft AI battle.

One thing still annoying from the original is AI reinforcement. When the AI fail a battle, they will send their troop to that location continuesly and "suicide", they also do it when their mine is under attacked. This is really stupid, they should only send the reinforcement if they overwhelming the battle otherwise they should keep their armies at base for the next battle.

I viewed Edit Global Settings in AMAI Strategy Manager but didn't see any clue to fix this issue. Anyone know how to fix, please give me information, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.