• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help with AMAI :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I installed the latest War3+TFT and the latest AMAI (advanced melee AI).
I play 2vs2 and 3vs3 (me and AIs) on Blizzard's multi-player maps.

I got the following issues:

1. Sometimes the AI (either ally or enemy, sometimes multiple AIs) will start doing strange tactics like massing spell casters.
They will mass spell casters (3 AI armies of sorceress/druid talon/shaman) even though i make a mass of spell immune units like Spell Breakers.
This obviously means the AI loses since they insist on making units that are useless when massed without anything else!
Is there any way to force all AIs in a match to make standard armies, no gimmicks like "only spell casters"?

2. I see the AMAI control panel during the match has a lot of options, but most of those are named like "Build 1".
Is there any manual/book or source of information that describes what those army compositions ("builds") actually are?

3. Also the AMAI sometimes just stops producing military units, this usually happens after like 30 minutes of fighting.
There is still a TON of gold on the map and they got plenty of workers gathering, but no army units are being made!
They just hug their main building with like 10 units and wait to die, while there is no reason for that!
Almost like the AI gets bored and quits...

Thank you for reading and helping me out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.