• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need good spell ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a map i am making for a clan, and i want some real cutom abilities for it, and I have no ideas for them... Here's a list of the Heros that I need abilities for and a short function, so you can know what kinda of ability would be best for them. All abilities are either Unit Abilities converted to hero abilities or custom abilities by myself. Right now, I'm out of abilitites.

Light Guys:

Cleric Warrior - (Paladin Model) - Strength Based
A warrior, I need hand-to-hand combat abilities and something to heal, something other than Holy Light or Healing Wave.

Holy Flame - (Flamelord Model) - Srength Based
It's a flame that's well... Holy... I'm completely out of ideas on what to give him.

Tauren Elder - (Tauren Chief Model) - Strength Based
I got a critical strike ability and that's about it. I'm fresh out. I think he could use some long range attacks.

Dark Guys:

Demon King - (Kil'Jaden Model) - Strength Based
A demon, fire-based and cripples anemies. I need some sort of demon healing or sacrificing... or something! I'm fresh outa ideas for this dude.

Necromancer Elite - (Kel'Thuzad Necro Model) - Intel Based
Ok, I got Raise Dead and Summon Zombie. That's it. I think something like Locust Swarm would do good. That's all I got in my head.

Also, I got a problem with a Spell breaker. One ability is like Metamorphosis, but when he changes, it keeps the same graphic until I do an ability. Got anyway to fix this?

Level 12
Cleric Warrior
- Exorcism
The one made by Vexorian. An instant target spell. Deals damage do undead in AOF depending on current mana amount.

Prayer
- Channeling no target duration spell. The caster channels a spell that heals all friendly units around him with x points per second. if the cleric stops channeling the healing power is gone.

Holy Flame
- Holy Fire Shield
Duration target spell. Engulfs a unit in blue flames that heals him and damage nearby undead units or all enemy units.

Demon King
- Sacreifice Target spell. Is used on corpses to regain health. Corspes from allies has greater effect since sacrificing of allies is more costy.

- Fire Nova
No explanation required.

Necromancer Elite
- Life Drain
Instant point spell. Deals damage to all enemies in a radius and restores some of the Necromancers' health depending on the amount of drained targets.

Level 4
Cleric = Blessing of Fist
Gives the Cleric a Chance to give all units in range arround the Attacked a amount of Heal.

Cleric = Immortalis (Ultimate)
The Cleric creates a Shield arround all units in Shield gets Invulnerable and a little amount of life per sec.

Tauren Elder = Flux of Ancients (Ultimate)
Causes a large flux between the Earth and the Elder creates a quick sand and in the middle of quick sand a Soul Stealer, all unit in contact of Soul Stealer loses Mana and Life.

Holy Flame = Candle Blast
Shoots hot wax on the Target this causes him to get slow and loses life cause its hot.

Level 12
Holy Fire Sheild
Use a trigger that triggers when the Holy Flame Shield is cast. Then have a loop that picks all enemy units around the target and damage them and at the same time set targets' life to (target's life + x). Also add an attached effect to the target using the blue fire doodad. Not very hard.

Level 10
you should make your heroes sound nicer. holy flame doesnt exactly attract people...

Level 10
ive always been saving this for a firelord...

how about....

Scornful Efreet?

or

Glazing Ifrit?

Status
Not open for further replies.