• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Dr. Strange models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Someone please make Dr. Strange models from the newest Dr. Strange Movie. Im sure these models would be used a lot. Everyone plays tower defences and mauls, and a lot of people like role playing games. I want to use these models in an rpg type game that I am going to model after the Dr. Strange Movie, and I also plan on making a maul out of it, I might also use it in a game that my cousin and I are working on that is almost finished (for next version anyway) we plan on changing models and spells, and fixing bugs for later versions of the game to change the game different themes. sort of like video game version, then halloween, then animals, and every theme and version will be better than the last one. The games name is Leader Wars, and I we have used many models from hive, and I hope the game becomes a success when we release it although its a 4-player free for all type map.

Last edited:
someone plz make dr. strange models from the newest dr. strange movie. Im sure these models would be used a lot. examples: rpgs, video game rpg, marvel maul, you could make a new dr. strange maul, or dr. strange td, you could make a Loap. Everyone plays tds and mauls, and a lot of people like rpgs, so you could get famous making one.

Don't list for what people could use this model, list your valid reasons why people should do the model. You have not even named a reason why personally you need this specific model.
I really doubt any well-thinking user will make that for you, because of the reasons listed above.

By the way: Use proper grammar it's freaking annyoing to read this kind of wanna-be-leet-speak every request.

Level 2
Don't list for what people could use this model, list your valid reasons why people should do the model. You have not even named a reason why personally you need this specific model.
I really doubt any well-thinking user will make that for you, because of the reasons listed above.

By the way: Use proper grammar it's freaking annyoing to read this kind of wanna-be-leet-speak every request.

Ok I changed everything based on your advice, I hope that it is better now.

Level 2
watch the movie, unfortunately i cant get pictures of what i need because they have no pictures of Dr. Strange that are recent, at the last scene when Dr. Strange fights the fire guy hes wereing a cool suit i need a model of him with that costume, and all of the other characters

Someone please make Dr. Strange models from the newest Dr. Strange Movie. Im sure these models would be used a lot. Everyone plays tower defences and mauls, and a lot of people like role playing games. I want to use these models in an rpg type game that I am going to model after the Dr. Strange Movie, and I also plan on making a maul out of it, I might also use it in a game that my cousin and I are working on that is almost finished (for next version anyway) we plan on changing models and spells, and fixing bugs for later versions of the game to change the game different themes. sort of like video game version, then halloween, then animals, and every theme and version will be better than the last one. The games name is Leader Wars, and I we have used many models from hive, and I hope the game becomes a success when we release it although its a 4-player free for all type map.

Pardon mon francais, mais WHAT THE F*CK IS Dr. Strange ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NEVER assume people know what your talking about. Always explain what you want fully, just because you and your friends think something is the most epicly cool thing in the world doesn't mean everyone else would.

Like, I have a movie I think, called Them, and I think some models of Them (the monsters) would be kick ass, but if I just said that, everyone would be like: dude, wtf are you talking about?

If I said that I wanted giant ant models (which is the the monsters in Them are), and provided pics of Them, and screenshots of my game I would increase the chance of someone filling my request by astroligical ammounts.

And google has images of almost everything.

Level 2
I checked google, it doesnt have pictures of the newer Dr. Strange that I want made into a model, but its not that difficult to look for the movie online and watch it. By the way, Dr. Strange is a marvel character, like spiderman, the hulk, the fantastic 4, and captain america <a captain america model would be cool>

Status
Not open for further replies.