• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saint Seya models and skins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You will find my request strange, but I'm here to ask whoever that wants to help to do some models and textures and skins for me to do some for the game I'm doing on Warcarft III, that will be based like a DotAllstar game, with a base that attacks by producing units, ...
So, I would ask skins and models about the 12 gold Saints and some black specters... and also Athena and Hades.
I know I ask a lot, but I will be very thanksfull if you do help me. You will also be mentionned in the game, of course...
Thanks a lot to everybody that would agree to help me, even if it's just for one model, that will be enormous, already...
Thanks!:thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Post pictures of what you want, otherwise people have no clue what you are talking about.

Level 2
Yeah, but...

A lot of people knows what I'm talking about...
And I'll put a ton of pictures... but I'll do it.
And if an administrator don't love so much pictures, he'll edit my post.

At first the gods, Athena the goddess:

Athena.jpg

Then now Hades:

Hades.jpg

And four gold saints to start (they are black, but I would like them to still be gold...):

Scorpio:

Milo.jpg

Lion:

Aiolia.jpg

Piscis:

Aphrodite.jpg

Belier:

Mu.jpg

Here ya go, thanks...:emote_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.