• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] i need a trigger to make a mortar with more then 1 ground target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
so this is the trigger i have so far, it isent working though, i tried 1 where i had 12 triggers that had every 12 seconds it would attack a ground target (it had 12 targets) and i would turn on the 2nd trigger at 2 seconds of game time, the 3rd trigger at 3 seconds of game time etc the mortar has a CD of 1 for its attack... this is for a maze obviously

• mortar circle
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Mortar Team 1sec 0007 <gen> to Attack Ground (Center of Region 028 <gen>)
      • Trigger - Turn on mortar circle Copy <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Level 4
ok....

i want a mortar team that attacks 12 points in 12 seconds, so 1/12 of the points every seconds

i also need one that has 2 points

these points are ground, like in mazes how the runners have to avoid the bombs

like in this order the mortar team attacks A-L with each letter being one second

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L

and then starts over at A, im not in controll of these units

Level 18
So look:
Create 1 unit for brown (or which one player is owner of mortar) and add pernament invisibility to that unit and make it undestructable.. Leave here only 4 regions at each corner. Make trigger, that when unit enters one it moves to other. And order mortar to attack that unit (first allow them to attack invurable units). It won`t be so perfect (1 sec for each point) but working. If you configure good enough speed for that unit it can be very good.

Level 4
ok... i want a continuous circle of ground attacks... i want the mortar to attack the ground, not a unit, i dont want 4 shots i want twelve, i also want it to keep going when there is no target unit

...do you know what a maze is?

Level 18
First of all you will have to greatly modify mortar. They reloading time is too big. Next make initializing trigger, which will start loop (map initialization, unit enters region or whatever you want). As actions make-
  • Set - Temp_point = Center of region 1
  • Unit - order mortar to Attack (I don`t remember what exactly) Temp_point
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_point)
  • Timer - Create Timer that will expire in 1 seconds as one shot
  • Trigger - Turn on (Next Trigger)
  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Then just make triggers for each region with Event- Timer expires

Status
Not open for further replies.