• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a texture/skin/bitmap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
wile this is not in any way related to warcraft III i sincerly hop that sombody will make it anyway.

okay what I need is a texture/skin/bitmap that follows this image:
baseshape001.jpg

and it will eventually end up on this model.
baseref.jpg

Parameters:
must look metal/stone-ish and feel free to use what ever references you want just keep in mind that it needs to look semi good when up close to it.

Level 5
um yeah well the way it unfolded is kind weird so just make a cool looking texture that fis the contures of the purple part of the image and we'll see it it works

and the only thing that I can tell u is that the big part on the bottom of the image is the top part of the base and that part off to the left at the top is the floor outside that you can see in the model.
ither than that sorry guys

so is no one gonna do this or... what's going on.

Last edited:
Level 5
second picture or do you want the file because I only have it in .3ds not in what ever the file type that you use is.

Level 5
but I didn't make the model and I can't because I can't use gimp worth shit so could somebody please answer my question?
do you want he file or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.