• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a few -=[ SIMPLE ]=- icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can anyone take the 'Long Rifles' icon, and the 'Imbued Gunpowder' icon, and make me a passive / passive disabled icon for them?

Level 5
Can someone PLEASE do this for me? :D

It can't take more than 5 minutes! Much love for whoever does it!

Edit: Sorry for double post, I'll delete this one when someone replies with good news. :)

Level 5
I don't have photo shop, and all I wanted is 2 icons edit, really only want the "Long Rifles" one edited... thought someone could do it for me.

Meh I'll just use it as a passive sticking out.

Look I don't understand it, I ask for an icon already made to be slightly edited, and someone goes "lolz i need a sph33r u no hw dey lok liek? yeh liek omn of them" and their request is made.

What am I doing wrong! :(

Level 6
*reads request*

I subjust that you go download GIMP, eather from our tools section or google the offical site.

It's like Photoshop, but free. It has a few glitches, but you get what you pay for.

I'd do it for you, but I never upload outside of this site, so you'd have to wait for the server issue to be resulved.

Level 5
Aight I'll try to see if I can manage it myself, and if I can't I'll just wait unil the site's uploading works again.

TY

Status
Not open for further replies.