• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I love it here, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok obviously someone put a LOT of effort into this site, I have never seen a site where a warning comes in to give you a capital letter warning. The orginization and coin system is neat along with earning your avatar. A site like this should have more members.

I suggest we all find ways to spread the word of this forum.
I am going to put a small word into my other forum:Ev-nova.net

Level 11
mind you, if a greater number of people join we would most likely get a few bad apples flaming everyone. It's obviously worth it nontheless, but its going to be very annoying and may even end up like wc3campaigns where everyone flames (even moderators)

Glad to say that theres none of that here though :)

Level 3
Well instead of making it one word, why not make it like this:

1st guy
Once upon a time a truck was driving to San Fransisco carrying.....

2nd guy

a bunch of....

3rd guy

hippos who when poked would....

4th

dance

ANd yes that was flameing
*kills self*
not really so let me rephrase: REFORM TO ALL FLAMERS!!! :wink:

Level 12
The_Taxidermist";p="3557 said:
Agreed, the moderators here are taking it rahter seriously.

Since I've become a moderator on another forum, does the admin team here have any advice I can use
?
I take flaming in stride. If the person does one little thing then I give them a written warning. Once more and they get an official warning. Again and I ban them and explain why they were banned. So far all I have had to do here was warn them the first time (twas a guest) and he stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.