• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I know this topic will fade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
...but check out some funky crap 50 cent came up with.

I'm already laughing at his great attempt for a game with gangster crap, but read it closely.

50 cent said:
"Just because it is rated mature doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it for your kids," 50 Cent told Reuters yesterday. "Play the game and explain to them what they are playing."

Good point. But seriously, does he intend to sell out his game to little kids? Let's compare 50 cent to WWII games:

WWII is on real life. You shoot people as part of the game because you fight as a soldier in war. In 50 cent, you play the life as a gangster and sell crack, pimp women, and shoot Americans.

And you expect to find educational value in yours Mr. 50 cent? Not as much as I can identify in a WWII game. Heck, I'd read a dictionary over playing your game.

This is a market's game, a total failure and absolute piece of crap. Mr. 50 cent here is just robbing your money and trying to get little kids to be gangsters just like this half-assed game. You sir, are one absolute idiot.

Sure, it's pointless to bash 50 cent when he doesn't give a damn about what others think about him. And you probably come up with arguments to support his case. But I'm just laughing because of the gangster crap that just makes our kids later into punks.

Level 9
Ramza i quite agree with seagull he has a point throught this game it can give kids the wrong impression on life if they idolise 50 cent thinking that its a "good" thing.

Level 12
Ramza said:
This is a market's game, a total failure and absolute piece of crap

Just cuz u dont like the game, doesnt mean its a total failure.

Just like the anime topic

You misunderstood. A marketing game is simply a game for marketing. Like movie games for example. It just lures the fans out there who liked the movie or is a fanatic. Almost like this game. Most likely 50 cent fans will want to act like him: sell crack, pimp women, and shoot innocent Americans. And very rarely do any of the games actually sell good.

Level 9
N00byStance said:
His music sucks (there's nothing to compare it to!), and most of people I know that are his fans are dumb.

you dont know enough ppl ¬¬

so, the guy is dumb, doesnt had an education, the only thing he know to do is to make rap, so you cant blame him that much.

but yeah, seagull has a point there, every single "artist's game" was, is and will be a complete failure, only his mega-fans will buy it. AND if i wanted to play the gangsta i would rather play GTA San Andreas.

Level 22
You misunderstood. A marketing game is simply a game for marketing. Like movie games for example. It just lures the fans out there who liked the movie or is a fanatic. Almost like this game. Most likely 50 cent fans will want to act like him: sell crack, pimp women, and shoot innocent Americans.

U say fans and fanatics will buy the game and will act like 50, but the most fans and fanatics already are acting like 50 (like me...... no :p), so the game doesn't make any difference.

And very rarely do any of the games actually sell good.

Hmmm... Maybe ur right :?

His music sux and most of the fans I know are dumb.

Thats Bullsh*t, his music doesnt suck at all, u just dont like Hip-Hop. I dont like hardcore and trance and stuff, but it doesn't suck... well.... it does, but... nvm

Level 9
what really piss off is ppl saying 50 cent sux because they dont like hip hop, over, they hate everything related to it (including the game, which will be a failure i know it)

this topic was about to give some nice laughs about 50's clumsyness, not about if he's music is good or not ¬¬

Level 13
Actually I am a bit of a fan of his music, and although what he said wasn't the smartest thing he's ever said, 50 cent is a bit of a genius when it comes to making money. There are so many other rappers who have very similar styles of music, but he was able to make himself one of the top sellers from absolutely nothing.

Oh, and most rappers did grow up in places where the only way to survive is to sell drugs and join a gang, and what they sing about is usually the truth (especially the more "light" rappers like Common or Akon). Unfortunately thats how it is these days in many places, and the people who are unfortunate enough to grow up and live in a ghetto experience an extremely difficult life, no thanks to the governments of these areas.

If kids do try emulating gangsta style rappers it means there is a problem with the parents. They should be raising a child and teaching him/her that there are ways not to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.