• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I just got Gmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i downloaded gmax recently and have been screwing about with it and i cant figure out how to import wc3 models because i want to just make maybe a geomerge or whatever for my first model and if someone could tell me where i can get some free program so i can make my own skins that'd help too. Oh yeah and can someone give me a link to an animation tutorial for gmax?

Level 6
yes, its the web document that comes with it... dont know wat its called, hold on.

ok, its called Gmax Modeling Pack. it hsould have the icon of your default internet browser. prolly ie.

Level 2
i have that thing already but it doesnt give decent instructions on how to use any of the stuff especially the mdx importer/exporter because it doesnt tell you how to turn the gmax file back to usable mdx form after youve imported and edited it gmax is really pissing me off! :evil: P.S. i would like to hire a hitman to kill all those involved with the creation of gmax... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.