• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I hope there will be Chinese Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I hope there will be Chinese Version
Speaking in China are a lot of older versions, I hope there will be the latest Chinese version.

Level 3
It's impossible to live in our country (i means malaysia) if you dk multiple languages.

So well if Zwiebelchen or others staff views this and requested me to,
i can do it :D

You know how to the translating work of wrcIII maps !?!?!?:ogre_love:
good!

The last user that volunteered translating the map to chinese was a dick and just tried to pirate the map and probably did. I am sorry for the chinese population that isn't able to understand english, but there will never be an official chinese version of Gaias simply because I trust nobody that offers a free translation - for a very good reason.

This map is my personal intellectual property. Any modification of it without my permission is just piracy. Just because I don't really care doesn't mean it's right.

Level 4
The last user that volunteered translating the map to chinese was a dick and just tried to pirate the map and probably did. I am sorry for the chinese population that isn't able to understand english, but there will never be an official chinese version of Gaias simply because I trust nobody that offers a free translation - for a very good reason.

This map is my personal intellectual property. Any modification of it without my permission is just piracy. Just because I don't really care doesn't mean it's right.

Oh very sad. That's why china hard to get trust. ):

Ps: Next time if you want to do something like that again, let the user show you some work,check his english standard or his reputation in hive.

Last edited:
Oh very sad. That's why china hard to get trust. ):

Ps: Next time if you want to do something like that again, let the user show you some work,check his english standard or his reputation in hive.
There were several people that seemed trustworthy by that standard in the past. None of them actually delivered.

Level 18
There were several people that seemed trustworthy by that standard in the past. None of them actually delivered.

Zwieb it's not like the user will steal your map, i don't think someone could develop the game better than you do right now, because remember when you released the open map? no one was able to continue it, and also if you mean that they'll add hacks well right now there's that dude that releases hacked maps.

I'm just saying that i don't think there would be a problem what it's your map so i don't have the last word.

Level 1
As I said, I don't actually care about stolen maps. I just never got a translated version delivered.

Hi,Zwiebelchen.

I'm from china,and i appreciate your work on this awesome map.Do you know that gaias has never missed the RPG map recommendation list in China,"God map" is the word translated from our comment.

However,we'll always add that,"gaias has only English version,you may suffer a lot if you haven't learned English at all."It is quite a challenge for the noob players who play alone,so they'll probably leave before they behold the beauty of gaias.Some of the experienced players will seek help in forums,but not all are so patient,indeed a pity.

There do exist a Chinese version published on Aug. 22,but i don't know how it works. I myself still don't understand completely the tasks in the new camp.A shame,I should say my poor English seems impossible to follow these NPC's informal English.

Level 13
Even when the NPCS have awful English, check the quest log under F9. There you'll find in very plain English what you have to do to complete the quest.

Level 4
Level 1
I am a Chinese, I have translated the Chinese version of Gaia.
Because our Chinese is very like this map.
I want to translate the Gaia next version, and then apply for official authorization.
Please leave your e-mail, the next version will apply for official authorization.
My English name is Ice month
My Chinese name is 冰之玄月
You can send me e-mail, my e-mail is [email protected] or [email protected]

I am a Chinese, I have translated the Chinese version of Gaia.
Because our Chinese is very like this map.
I want to translate the Gaia next version, and then apply for official authorization.
Please leave your e-mail, the next version will apply for official authorization.
My English name is Ice month
My Chinese name is 冰之玄月
You can send me e-mail, my e-mail is [email protected] or [email protected]
I can tell you the same I told the other guy: who the hell gives you the right to pirate this map and put your so called "translation" on it without my permission?
Asking for permission *after* pirating a map successfully is just bullshit.

Level 1
I finished version, is a long time ago 1.1L3 version. Language differences, so many people retreat, in order to allow more people to play on the Gaias that “God map”. Drawn Chinese Version of the map。 At that time did not know this site, is someone sent me a map. Then fell in love with the maps.
Finally I would first say "sorry" to bring you the trouble.

My approach is no intention to offend, because I just want to let more people playing on Gaias

Level 1
You know, I think that's a good idea to translate the map into other languages, but since it's not possible atm, it'd be better if chinese players tried to learn at least some basic english, you know, so there's one big Gaias community and not separated into chinese, russian, english, etc. Would be awesome if we could play together. Plus if you learn english it could help you later in life :p

P.S. Can't wait for the next update :)

Level 4
You know, I think that's a good idea to translate the map into other languages, but since it's not possible atm, it'd be better if chinese players tried to learn at least some basic english, you know, so there's one big Gaias community and not separated into chinese, russian, english, etc. Would be awesome if we could play together. Plus if you learn english it could help you later in life :p

P.S. Can't wait for the next update :)

Of course chinese players know basic english. But that just able them to understand half of the english words in gaias, or maybe less than half..?

And btw, I AM CHINESE YEAHH >:D
SO THE GAIAS COMMUNITY ISN'T A DREAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.