• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have some model/skin requests for my campaign, Some saracens in particular.Read plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I posted in the wrong forum, so sry for posting same topic. For my campaign, I'll need some saracen (arab) villagers,mainly a female and a child one, but a dude would be cool to, so I won't have to use the villager(male 2)model.

I'll also need some shiek(ah?)s(guys with robes, face veils and turbans) to be specific one with a scimitar, and one with a bow and preferrably mounted a horse or camel, and maybe a mameluke(scimitar guy w/ camel) but I need 1 of the scimitar guys to be unmounted. And I'll need a riderless camel.

Oh, and maybe(not required, since I have the Arabian Death Knight model.) an unmounted arab warlock (Thx Chriz for other one, I'll use it for one of the main characters who I was going to name Al Rahim, but now I'll try to think of an arab name that sounds like Chriz, if you have any suggestons I'd appreciate them.). Maybe use the acolyte or medivh as a base model. Thx. I'll include your name(s) in the credits and name a character after everyone who makes above models/skins in this one and when I make a sequel.

Oh, and if you could do a sultan also, and maybe some saracen guards that work(the d2pikemen model didn't work, no I mean it crashed the viewer and didn't show in the editor) so I wouldn't have to use the spell breaker WHO'S BLONDE, that would just be dandy. Thx.

Oh, and where do yall think the main character should find the water djinn, marid? I can't think of a good idea for a dungeon/area/storyline event. P.S. for marid I'm using the WoW spirit healer model from wc3sear.

This is for my one campaign, Burning Crescent: A Slayer's Tale, that I'll make when I make and release my other project, X.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.