• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi I have some model/skin requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have some model/skin requests for my campaign, Some saracens in particular.Read plz

Hi, for my campaign, I'll need some saracen (arab) villagers,mainly a female and a child one, but a dude would be cool to, so I won't have to use the villager(male 2)model. I'll also need some shiek(ah?)s(guys with robes, face veils and turbans) to be specific one with a scimitar, and one with a bow and preferrably mounted a horse or camel, and maybe a mameluke(scimitar guy w/ camel) but I need 1 of the scimitar guys to be unmounted. And I'll need a riderless camel. Oh, and maybe(not required, since I could maybe use medivh or the acolyte, but I'd like not to.) an arab warlock. Maybe use the acolyte or medivh as a base model. Thx. I'll include your name(s) in the credits and name a character after everyone who makes above models/skins in this one and when I make a sequel. Oh, and if you could do a sultan also, and maybe some saracen guards that work(the d2pikemen model didn't work, no I mean it crashed the viewer and didn't show in the editor) so I wouldn't have to use the spell breaker WHO'S BLONDE, that would just be dandy. Thx. Oh, and where do yall think the main character should find the water djinn, marid? I can't think of a good idea for a dungeon/area/storyline event. P.S. for mard I'm using the wow spirit healer model from wc3sear.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

First off, try using paragraphs, or at least separating your sentences so it's more clear what you want, and I don't have to strain my eyes to read that mess.

Second, try looking around next time, model requests go in the Model Request section.

And just to be nice, I found your Arabian Warlock. http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=83972

Off-Topic and scolding: I'm intrigued by your project, perhaps you could make a detailed post in the correct section outlining your ideas, the theme sounds neat to me.

Level 4
thx and sry for messy post, I'm freezing my ass off, and the heats not working. And it's a side story set in the same universe as my current project, X, but in another part of the world. A region called the burning crescent, which is mostly endless desert, to be specific. I'll post it soon in the map development.

Dammit, I dbl postd requests on models/textures, I thought first one was deleted, could sum1 plz delete it?

EDIT: Nvm, Bob27 deleted it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.