• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have some issue's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey there admins, im new here.If i posted this at the wrong place, i am truly sorry.
I was just wondering.. lately the icons i make.. when i resize it to 64x64, its quality is fine.. but when i convert it to blp format.Its quality gets lousy.. its blurry and so.. How do i solve this problem?At first when i convert there's no problem but after some time this problem started..
And again, i do apologize if i posted this at the wrong place.I really don't know.
I hope you guys reply soon~~

-hashveen

Level 5
Owh sorry.. idk where to ask.. and what do you mean?in terms of format? or .. but i usually do them from 350x350 /1000x1000 and also tried 64x64...64x64 is usually the last changes and usually i do for bgs, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.