• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a Program Request - HTML Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello readers, The Question about the Online World Editor have now come to a request, because it seems that more Like the idea instead of Dislike.

Here's the Link to the Thread where the poll and INFORMATION about the Program that I want to request are: Info & Poll Thread

The program may be pain in the ass to make but i really hopes that someone will create it.

Level 11
Why would they accept it? This program cannot be made by using just HTML, and I seriously doubt anybody would like to spend his/her time making something as useless as this. Even if somebody does make it, it will be a lot slower and far less functional that the normal WE. Besides, how on earth would you test your map? Pharaoh_ is right; a portable version of WE, along with your zipped resources in a USB stick will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.