• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i cant update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i cant update wc3 i have the update patch but when i open it it says (program is unable to find a file required for patching C:\documentsandsetting\username\desktop\war3.mpq

can someone help cos i dont know how to fix this:witch_doc_sad:

Level 32
i cant update wc3 i have the update patch but when i open it it says (program is unable to find a file required for patching C:\documentsandsetting\username\desktop\war3.mpq

can someone help cos i dont know how to fix this:witch_doc_sad:

• I'd suspect that there's a problem with your original installation of Warcraft III.

• By default, Warcraft III is installed in: C\Warcraft III

• That's where one should browse to find the file war3.mpq. Try reinstalling both RoC and TFT, then reapplying the patch.

• [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    New member blaze3339? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Level 1
click on Open MPQ and search war3.mpq in your warcraft folder
then try to install the patch

thanks +rep* but when i run the patch then it says that there another missing file (UI\soundinfo\dialogsounds.slk) this is just messed up and i even tryed reinstalling but not even that worked....:witch_doc_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.