• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i cant import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i saved to disk when i downloaded the model, and then they automatically used winzip, i right-clicked it and then i clicked the extract button(no extract all) after that i dun know wat to do next so, should i save to disk? And btw i'm really stressed because of this :evil:

even when o tried the import manager i didn't know wat to do so i imported files, but i cant find the model man i hate importing f***ing models :evil: :!: :!: :!:

Level 2
lol man read a tutorial

okay here what cha do you download the model right it says SAVE or OPEN save it then when its done it says open folder open or close press close then extract all to or extract all here after thats done you check that it did it properlly so you check the file and itll have the stuff there like hmm just a few files and a texture file.. then after that you go to import manager then i you have to repath all the files thingy but for that i think read the tutorial just click teh tut thingy and go importing models XD GOOD LUCK! :D

Level 2
still nope..

i saved to disk and it automatically used winzip(i think recalling to the past..at least it automatically used win***)after that i red the tutorial again and again until i gave up(that is after i used extract all and cannot extract to F12)(import stuff) anyway i asked this 2 times and i think this is the only(i think) logical explanation i evel had btw thx :D (i dont think i can finish my map :? ) surprising?No :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.