• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wont let me extract the file after the download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i downloaded the models and that all went fine but when i tried to extract i got and error that says "No Files To Extract" i tried using both winzip and winRAR and have no idea wats wrong

Level 25
Oh, great idea. Just tell us next to nothing about your problem except that you can't extract, and then you'll expect us to know the answers

A few things will have screwed up due to the updating bug, and if you use an download accelator then I wonder what the blue monkey hell you're on

And you should be able to OPEN the zip in WinRAR. Don't see why the hell you'd use Winzip if you have WinRAR

Level 1
besides the fact that i told u exactly my problem, i downloaded the files and when i tried to unzip i tried "both" winzip and WinRAR both did not work and came up with an error that said i could not open the file and files were missing ive tried numerouse models all not working, no idea wats going on, anyone else kno the problem/solution?

im just nitpicking, but there is a flaw in your logic.
i told u exactly my problem
but wait, theres more;
anyone else kno the problem
see? logic failure. you clearly stated you typed the problem, but in your third....comma'ed section....you stated you didn't know the problem. hah! ok so your problem is probably your comp being f*cked up, or the model is f*cked up. my best guess.

Level 1
wow thanks man, can you help me with my sentence structure next?? .... ne way ive been exploring around with winRAR and i can get the files open in that but when i try to extract the files on the inside of the ziped folder, same thing i can repair them but its still in a zipped state when i try to unzip it says that the files are invalid or corrupt...i guess this one will go unsolved...

Level 25
The error is that you don't tell us WHAT files!

For all I know, you could be putting in links to access deleted files and downloading them! How the blue monkey hell can I help when I don't even know what files you're talking about?

By the sound of it, your downloads were fecked. Redownload

And you'd better just be using the normal "Click on link then hit save to disk" thing that most people use. If you use some craptacular program that is ment to "Make your downloads faster by missing out valuable parts!" then there is no hope for you

Status
Not open for further replies.