• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't find one model here in hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello peepz,

As far as i remember there is a model here which resembles an immortal of sc2. It's color gray and has team colors, its guns also looks identical to an immortal but has a capsule type body and four legs.

I can't seem to find it now, i use the "spider" "mech" keywords but then i can't find it. perhaps it was deleted or i just can't seem to find it? :( please help

Level 28
Hmmh, this sounds like something General Frank would make, although I cannot say this for sure (I don't remember the specific model you're talking about).

Was the art style kind-of similar to this?
62440d1249652265-m3-a1-kodiak-super-heavy-tank-spaceorc_ultraheavytank_kodiak_02.png

If yes, then you're out of luck: General Frank has deleted all his resources from the hive.
If not, then maybe the keywords for the model are sloppy and I couldn't find it either :)

Level 5
Bad luck T_T. I used this one years ago. yes wrong grammar, but i used that^ thing above years ago. Not "1" years ago >:O.

Last edited:
Level 28
Why would he do such a thing?
I think he was angry with the purge or something. This is just a hypothesis, I don't know the exact reason.

Try http://www.wc3c.net/

The model might be there.
Great idea :D

(By the way: General Frank has changed his name to Frankster).

attachment.php
I think the one on the bottom-right looks a bit like what you described, though it has wheels with 6 'legs' (looks a lot like an immortal though).
Found in Model pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.