• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can't find SILK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, what's up?
I'll make it short: I need silk (material, not "silk gloves") for my gear and I can't seem to find it anywhere! At first, I thought "hmm... maybe spiders are going to drop that?" - those 34 lvl spiders near brood matriarch... but it doesn't seem to drop from them and I also couldn't find 1.2A droplist... I killed like... maybe 50 of them, if not even more and nothing has dropped from them so far (not to mention that silk material I want so badly) soo, maybe I missed something and silk is somewhere else? I'm sure some of you forumers would know this and thanx in advance!

Level 2
If you really think about it, then chances are that all humanoids wearing some kind of clothing drop silk... ;)
wow... who would have thought; God himself replied to my post. Well you're right, but spider webs consist of pure silky material while cloths of any humanoids, MAY contain silk or not, but not in a "primordial" state (I don't know how to explain my point of view, let's just hope you'll get my point). It's not like you're going to rip some cloths of a humanoid you just killed just to take some silky material from there xD

Level 5
I wanna take this opportunity to ask you Zwieb, all mobs from the foothills drop all rare materials?

Status
Not open for further replies.