• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cant connect to Battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First of all, I'm sorry if you realize mistakes on my writing. Actually my english is so poor. Well, I had not played Wc3 for a year, and when I left it, I had already thought this game had dead. However, recently I've felt a great need to play! but when I try to connect I cant do it!

I have the CDS + keys
I purchase the game originally and I dont know if this it's a problem mine or a server's problem.

Sorry for my english again. Its my first threat in a english forum.

Level 5
If you have all the updates, and everything was running fine before, try starting the game in Administrator mode.

Welcome back to Wc3!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Also make sure WC3 process is given network permission with respect to any firewall or program monitor running on your system (usually part of some security software).

Depending on country it is possible that you have been blocked from BattleNet. For example if you live in Russia there is a chance that you will not be able to connect to any of the usual 4 BattleNet servers due to on going sanctions (confirmation needed). Countries like North Korea especially will suffer from this however hopefully you do not live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.