• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem Connecting to Battle.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Wassup guys ! :D

First off, great site (I'm not really new, but I just never registered xD).

Secondly, Me 'n my sis have a little problem that prevents us from joining the other servers.

At first, it was only her. A message would show up that states, "You have an error downloading updates from Battle.Net. You may not have enough space on your computer."

Her computer isn't really state-of-the-art, so I dismissed it and willingly let her play on Europe; the only server she can play right now.

But now I received the same message for those servers. I know space isn't the case unless Warcraft suddenly became greedy and wanted to ravish my 140 gigs of free space.

In short, I'm not sure what the problem is here, and a restart of the program/computer isn't helping either. Re-installing is not an option because we actually lost the RoC CD and tft CD code. xD *We're messy people'

So um...help please? xD

Level 19
So let me guess you want a cd key, and you want 2 join servers ?

Hmm lets start of ever heard of cleaning products ?

1) Clean your house
2) Air out your house
3) Throw your PC out of the window
4) Buy a bran new pc for like £700 (probley like $1000 for you yankies)
5) Either find your cd key or buy your warcraft III again
6) Check the system requirements meet your pc Specs
7) Install if the system requirements meet your PC/Laptop Specs
8) Wait for battle.net to install your updates
9) If battle.net did not install your updates go to "At the bottom" (Skip this step if battle.net installed your updates)
10) Check if you have a decent internet connection i recommend you to have a bandwidth over between 4mb - 10mb (To reduce game lag by internet)
11) Change game settings if you have to reduce lag.

Also if you still have problems i suggest you go and jump of a cliff.
Or just throw your PC away.

This should update ROC to v1.21 as well
http://files.filefront.com/Warcraft+3+Frozen+Throne+v121a+English+Patch/;6592773;/fileinfo.html

if not here is ROC
http://files.filefront.com/Warcraft+3+Reign+of+Chaos+v121a+English+Patch/;6592754;/fileinfo.html

Level 1
If it weren't for the blatant sarcasm that just reeks of 'assh...' I would say you made a very humorous post :D

However, you completely failed to give me any sort of help aside from handing me some divine comedy that I can feast my eyes upon. So just take your pseudo-intellectual rant, wait a few days, and then realize your IQ will never pass that of a jawless fish and kill yourself.

For the others, I want a reason as to why the game does not let me connect to Battle.Net. It tells me that I need to download updates (Both of which I have), but that I do not have the available space to do so.

It hasn't always been like this, actually. My B.net seems to work fine again after that brief moment of dysfunction. My sister's, however, still doesn't.

Level 1
Naw, that just gives us the message, 'Blah blah is already using this key on WC'.

Since me and my sis share the same RoC key we usually end up playing on separate servers. However, this has never been a problem for us until recently when it won't let her connect to a server other than Europe.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
robot-dude, I removed your one comment, not because it was particually too ofensive, but because it made you look like you were unimformed.

Manually download the latest patch and instal.
If that does not work, make sure your loged in as the computer administrator (it could be lack of permission).
If that does not work check that your firewall / antivirus has not had an update that is making it block battlenet.
If that does not work make sure your router/modem is not blocking it for some reason.
If that does not work, try looking for your CD keys to reinstall if possiable.

Do them in the order given and hopefully by the bottom it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.