• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hyjal v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Battle For Mount Hyjal

This map is about the Battle for Mount Hyjal in an altered timeline, the Burning Legion settled itself in Felwood, together with the Scourge, Fel Orcs and the Blood Elves they try to defeat the Defenders of Nordrassil, The World Tree, a force composed of Humans, High Elves, Night Elves and the New Horde, who have to destroy the Dark Portal to defeat the Legion once and for all (well, at least for another 10,000 years).

This is a 6v6 map and with less than 12 people playing it you wont have all forces fighting.
Please, if you have suggestions, send them to me.

I made this map so I could play an awesome map together with all my friends on school.

Keywords:
Hyjal, Warcraft, First Map
Contents

Hyjal v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
23:34, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 5
I created this map, said that in the description, and really, i cant make descriptions, seriously, still asking my friends for help, and since im new at the Hive and since im new at map making (this is my fourth map i made that me and my mates play)