• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hyena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hyena
hopefully not too simple :(

someone fix the screenie

changelog:
added another version
a "little" better

more of my model can be found in : Hayate's Resource

Keywords:
dog, hyena, hayate, dog, savanah, safari
Contents

Hyena (Model)

Hyena (Model)

Reviews
12:24, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: Work on the wrap and the clipping of animations. Its legs keep sliding through one another, for example.

M

12:24, 6th Jul 2014
MiniMage: Work on the wrap and the clipping of animations. Its legs keep sliding through one another, for example.

My advise is that you should stop uploading these strange mashed models and start fixing some of your already uploaded ones. 2/5

Would you please stop being so unbelievable arrogant. These models are way better than anything you have contributed with so far.

On topic.
This alternative dog, or hyena if you wish, is pretty cool. Could fit in a Gnoll army for sure.

Level 10
Would you please stop being so unbelievable arrogant. These models are way better than anything you have contributed with so far.

On topic.
This alternative dog, or hyena if you wish, is pretty cool. Could fit in a Gnoll army for sure.

Could have said it so myself.
I would, but he would probably have bashed me.
Good job.

On topic.

someone just had to start a conflict.. these models are only mixed. they don't have a style nor anything interesting to relate. His horse models are way much better than these one-time uploads with 20 animations. *no offense*

Level 10
someone just had to start a conflict.. these models are only mixed. they don't have a style nor anything interesting to relate. His horse models are way much better than these one-time uploads with 20 animations. *no offense*

At least it's not icons taken from the MPQ.

Level 9
isn't there something slightly wrong with the color ? Head and paws color clearly different from the rest of the body. (and I find it very weird yes)

Edit : What I mean by that is that right now it looks like you've glued gnoll portrait to your dog model, and that doesn't look very right. (mostly because of the color)