• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hydralisk

Keywords:
hydralisk
Contents

Hydralisk (Model)

Level 2
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! :D ITS SOOO AWSOME! :shock: Are you gonna release the hatchery, terran refinery and battlecruiser? :)

Level 2
5/5 the texture looks very cool, I also notice that you have added spikes to it's tail, something Blizzard didnt do... Its awesome, few people can match your awesomeness in making Starcraft models. Btw I havent downloaded this yet, but does it move like the Hydralisk from starcraft?

Level 5
I thought it will be able to burrow :(

Anyway looks good. The skin is more hydralisk-like than the original WK3 model's skin. 5/5

A notice: i played the SC campaign several times, and i noticed that units in cinematics shows a difference to the units in-game. The two best example is the carrier and the hydralisk. The carrier has a lot of wing-like thingy on them in game, but don't have main engines. The difference between cinematic and normal hydras are the spines on it's tail.

Level 5
This is sooooooo much cooler than the one in War3 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Make the other one that I requested pls!!!

Level 2
NICE

the time grows ever closer to make a SC campaign

i have already tons of ideas to make a sequel to SC :D

Level 2
It should be able to burrow... But, I've noticed a lot of your more recent models, killst4r, are looking more realistic! Congrats! 5/5, PLZ MAKE A BATTLECRUISER!

Level 7
you guys go to Project Revolution they have much better models than these
not sayin this is bad its good except PR has made soemthing better go look at their stuff

Level 2
I totaly agree with vegito but 1 thing.... they dont got many of the models, so they could use our help. im startin to get into modeling, with my gmax program, so i will help. if anyone else wants to, your more than welcome,( you must also have skill :))

Level 7
sever they have all the models done but they are improving them from what they were along time ago

Level 4
The models at Project Revolution are good... except for the Zerg Models. All the Zerg models they have are a... I don't know what to say but they aren't good. They don't look realistic at all, their skin looks oddly shiny (in a plastic sorta way, not like scales or anything). I personally prefer the zerg models on this site, except for the Ultralisk, their Ultralisk rules lol. But you also have to take into consideration that we're probably never going to get to touch those models and use them, and we can freely download the ones on this site.

Level 1
did u all know, that what ever is first is the newest messages :D i never knew that! :D

This model looks pretty good at first sight, though seems a copy of the old hydra

some one seriosly needs to make more lotr models... (cough)legolas(cough)

Level 8
a little more addad to the hydralisk. nice but i would of liked the hydras face changed and made better, like in the art picture that was made of the hydralisk.

Level 7
actually lilbeel pr is releasing ots own world editor with it and you can export the models from their

but you need starcraft brood war to play pr so this is to all hose people who dotn have starcraft

= P

Level 3
Wow great model :)

if ur up to it im making a map/game all about warhammer fantasy (played the same way as u do play it in real life) and i was wondering if u could make me a few models...all i need is a couple of guyz that look like gnolls xcept hold things like.. a spear 2 hand weapons 1 hand weapon and a shield and 1 2 handed axe, if ur interested plz PM me, if not, can u link me sum pages that may resemble these models that are already on this site?

thnx alot
SaPheRY

Level 12
Whoa, this is getting quite a bit of a response. You might want to improve the texutre of the skin. But whatever, it was smart to put team colors on this. Besides, who never blamed you that this was good. :wink:

Level 5
Killsta4r.. Man again a good job...but again... Where are the burrow animations??!!??!!

They could burrow in Starcraft! So why not in Warcraft, and the possibility is there! Again a missed oppurtunity.

Don't get me wrong the models/skins are awesome but missing the last detail needed for a 5 (in my opinion)

Level 2
I already commented on this, but for those who wanted to know where Project Revolution is (The Starcraft mod which isn't finished yet), it's revolution.wc3campaigns.com.

Level 1
I'd like to take a moment to say... Wow. >;P Love every model of yours. Good skill man. Building these up for a demo reel or something? That's the only reason I can think of why you're releasing these publically...

Level 5
btw, wheres this SC campaign that Pyrodactil speaks of?

of course in the SC

i just noticed that things in cinematics look different from things in game (not because the ones on the cinematics look 3d :) )

first take a look at the hydra of the original zerg campaign. It's a cinematic hydra, it has no spine like things on it's tail.
I think the reason why cinematic units show difference to units in-game is the following: the ones who made cinematics had no contact with the other ones who made the unit sprites, or just disagreed each other's work.

BTW i took a look on the PR models. They look really good, and especially really PRECISE. I hope the animations will be also so precise.
If they'll ever complete what they do i'll probably remake the original SC campaign from other aspects.
For example: show a bit more about the battle on Tarsonis (how the protoss battled the zerg here, and what the terrans did on the ravaged planet), the battle on Char (how the terrans arrived, what did they do after they were beaten by the zerg here, ad how Raynor met with Tassadar, and of course what Kerrigan did after the swarm left to aiur).. and so on

Level 3
Blizzard has been taking alot of ideas from its fans lately. Watch them come out with an unannounced game that's Starcraft in WC 3's graphical state, with new unit's and stuff. After all this work...

Level 2
you guys go to Project Revolution they have much better models than these
not sayin this is bad its good except PR has made soemthing better go look at their stuff

whats wrong with you killst4r is one person and his models are damn close as far as how good they are goes. (I'm also pretty sure PR has existed for about 3 years now; three years of remodeling and such, so FU)

He's going for cinematic look, PR's tryin' to match the sprite.

As far as a web site goes:

revolution.wc3campaigns.com

Level 1
omg...i gotta get intouch w/ you...accept me as your apprentice!! :eek:

allof your work...such detail...my vocabulary cant define your work...i'll feel like im offending you by using great....

Level 1
omg omg omg SWEET MODEL! Sorry for late replie, i just started downloading models about a week ago. Can you make more star craft models? Like this "UBER" one?