1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hydralisk

Submitted by killst4r
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
hydralisk
Contents

Hydralisk (Model)

1. lilbeelzebub1

lilbeelzebub1

Resources:
    Resources:
    The models at Project Revolution are good... except for the Zerg Models. All the Zerg models they have are a... I don't know what to say but they aren't good. They don't look realistic at all, their skin looks oddly shiny (in a plastic sorta way, not like scales or anything). I personally prefer the zerg models on this site, except for the Ultralisk, their Ultralisk rules lol. But you also have to take into consideration that we're probably never going to get to touch those models and use them, and we can freely download the ones on this site.

2. NightStryke

NightStryke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    one thing you guys didnt mention is where this Project Revolution IS, i'd like to see their stuff.

3. azndragon1313

azndragon1313

Resources:
    Resources:
    very good

btw, wheres this SC campaign that Pyrodactil speaks of?

4. DarkGeohound

DarkGeohound

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sweet 10 out of 5! :D

5. Istari1r

Istari1r

Resources:
    Resources:
    did u all know, that what ever is first is the newest messages :D i never knew that! :D

This model looks pretty good at first sight, though seems a copy of the old hydra

some one seriosly needs to make more lotr models... (cough)legolas(cough)

6. ShadowMurloc

ShadowMurloc

Resources:
    Resources:
    an other master peice by killst4r 5/5 :D

7. mr_psycho2000

mr_psycho2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    a little more addad to the hydralisk. nice but i would of liked the hydras face changed and made better, like in the art picture that was made of the hydralisk.

8. Vegito

Vegito

Resources:
    Resources:
    actually lilbeel pr is releasing ots own world editor with it and you can export the models from their

but you need starcraft brood war to play pr so this is to all hose people who dotn have starcraft

= P

9. SaPheRY

SaPheRY

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow great model :)

if ur up to it im making a map/game all about warhammer fantasy (played the same way as u do play it in real life) and i was wondering if u could make me a few models...all i need is a couple of guyz that look like gnolls xcept hold things like.. a spear 2 hand weapons 1 hand weapon and a shield and 1 2 handed axe, if ur interested plz PM me, if not, can u link me sum pages that may resemble these models that are already on this site?

thnx alot
    SaPheRY

10. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whoa, this is getting quite a bit of a response. You might want to improve the texutre of the skin. But whatever, it was smart to put team colors on this. Besides, who never blamed you that this was good. :wink:

11. Shrinrokon

Shrinrokon

Resources:
    Resources:
    this needs to be moved to the Starcraft section it's currently in Units

12. Sundance

Sundance

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Killsta4r.. Man again a good job...but again... Where are the burrow animations??!!??!!

They could burrow in Starcraft! So why not in Warcraft, and the possibility is there! Again a missed oppurtunity.

Don't get me wrong the models/skins are awesome but missing the last detail needed for a 5 (in my opinion)

13. WilliamWoj

WilliamWoj

Resources:
    Resources:
    Absolutely, but don't affrais, you know killst4r : remember carrier's, scout's, interceptor's...

14. Dark_Archon57

Dark_Archon57

Resources:
    Resources:
    I already commented on this, but for those who wanted to know where Project Revolution is (The Starcraft mod which isn't finished yet), it's revolution.wc3campaigns.com.

15. Spongebob

Spongebob

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome man! wicked sick work killst4r! dude dunno how ur makin such awesome models but AWESOME WORK!!!

16. MysticGeneral

MysticGeneral

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd like to take a moment to say... Wow. >;P Love every model of yours. Good skill man. Building these up for a demo reel or something? That's the only reason I can think of why you're releasing these publically...

17. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    of course in the SC

i just noticed that things in cinematics look different from things in game (not because the ones on the cinematics look 3d :) )

first take a look at the hydra of the original zerg campaign. It's a cinematic hydra, it has no spine like things on it's tail.
    I think the reason why cinematic units show difference to units in-game is the following: the ones who made cinematics had no contact with the other ones who made the unit sprites, or just disagreed each other's work.

BTW i took a look on the PR models. They look really good, and especially really PRECISE. I hope the animations will be also so precise.
    If they'll ever complete what they do i'll probably remake the original SC campaign from other aspects.
    For example: show a bit more about the battle on Tarsonis (how the protoss battled the zerg here, and what the terrans did on the ravaged planet), the battle on Char (how the terrans arrived, what did they do after they were beaten by the zerg here, ad how Raynor met with Tassadar, and of course what Kerrigan did after the swarm left to aiur).. and so on

18. Voodoo Docta

Voodoo Docta

Resources:
    Resources:
    This one looks better then the one blizzard made, look more like the hydralisk from SC.

19. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    file size is very big

20. Yu_Yevon

Yu_Yevon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Holy crap. This is one of the best models ive ever seen... Man too bad the rating limit is 5.