• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hut (Gnoll) and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Hut (Gnoll) and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Hut (Gnoll) Info:

• Created a reskinned version of Mephestrial's Gnoll Hut. Uses in-game textures more suited with the Lordaeron Summer tileset.

• Uploaded.

• Reworked the Team Color.

Blacksmith (Defias/Syndicate) Info:
  • Created a Blacksmith for the Defias/Syndicate using the Gnoll Hut (1).

• Uploaded.

• Worked up some of the texture wrapping.

Keywords:
Axis of Awful

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Blacksmith (Defias/Syndicate) (Model)

Blacksmith (Defias/Syndicate) Button (Icon)

Hut (Gnoll, 1) (Model)

Hut (Gnoll, 1) Button (Icon)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Approved The texture on the chimney is very stretched. Apart for that it, while simple, I'm sure somebody finds this useful. Approved