• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In my rpg I'm putting hunter that is hunting all over the map after the heroes. But the problem is, I can't get it to hunt.
I need help to first be created (with variable) and then attack a hero. When the hero dies I need it to go on. Allso if the hunter dies I want it to revive and start hunt again.

Level 22
Seperate triggers can be done with that.

At map start, issue it an attack command targeting a random player belonging to an enemy playergroup of the hunter (shouldnt need variables)

Should be like "Pick random unit from Playergrounp(Owner of picked unit belongs to enemy of player=true)) and order (hunter unit) to attack (picked unit)"

add triggers such as

Event- a unit dies
Condition- killing unit is equal to (hunter unit)
Action- repeat tha attack command above.

If the hunter ressurects through an anhk or reincarnation, add a trigger like:
Event- unit finishes casting an ability
Condition- Triggering unit is equal to (hunter unit)
I forgot the ability condition, but make sure it reincarnation.
Action- Issue attack command given above.

Hope this helps.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
Then I have only one question left to ask here...
If the hunter stops on the way cause the way is blocket, or something like that. How do I do so that the unit get's a new attack order as soon as it stops?

Status
Not open for further replies.