• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HumanBlademaster2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I think this was my second skin ever. It's an Human BladeMaster.

Path: Textures\HeroBladeMaster.blp

Keywords:
human, orc, blademaster, blade, master, armored, metal, iron, steel, katana
Contents

Human Blade Master (Texture)

Reviews
camel's_hump: good enough, approved.
Footman16
Whilst the face looks great and is almost perfect for the Warcraft style, the rest of the texture is a little flat. The armour and sword could use more shading and highlights and the sword needs more smoothing from the dark to the light. Set to...
Level 2
very nice..................................Good job
very very nice............................I rate it
very very very nice.............................5/5
very very very very nice
very very veryvery very nice
very very very very very very nice
very very very very very very very nice[/size]

Level 8
did you get rid of the orc teeth, how, i always found it hard to find the teeth never mind removing them.
i did a human blademaster aswell but like i just said, i couldn't remeove this teeth so i never released it on here.

Whilst the face looks great and is almost perfect for the Warcraft style, the rest of the texture is a little flat. The armour and sword could use more shading and highlights and the sword needs more smoothing from the dark to the light. Set to Simple/Useful although could easily be recommended with a bit more work :)

Whilst the face looks great and is almost perfect for the Warcraft style, the rest of the texture is a little flat. The armour and sword could use more shading and highlights and the sword needs more smoothing from the dark to the light. Set to Simple/Useful although could easily be recommended with a bit more work :)
From you in twenty years' time.:plol: