• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Human Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello people!! i am making a new map named Human wars and is about making your empire and killing each other and advancing through 3 ages.

Name of Map: Human wars
Map creator: pltn12 (war3 account and hiveworkshop account too )
Current Version: v.10
Stage of Map: Alpha (i only finished the first age and almost half of the second age.)
Description: Choose where to build your empire and advance thorugh 3 diferent ages or Form alliances with other empire on the map or maybe conquering them and destroying everything on your path!!!
MAP SIZE: 2.95-3 mb ( i got a lot of custom models ^^ for the last age)

( i dont have pictures because i dont know how to post them :smile: )

Attachments

• Human Wars v.2.00 wierd 2.w3x
    3 MB · Views: 49
Level 8
Tell us more about your map, since your idea isn't very original you'll want to make your map special in some way. What makes it different from other maps like this? What will gameplay be like, whats the income system?

Level 2
ok so the first age will be like from the 17th-19th. The second age will be from the 19th-20th. And the third age will be from the 20th-21th. The income system is like war3 you get gold mines and harvest lumber (i changed the name for gold mine to coal mine). Everyone has the same race and everyone starts in place apart from each other. I am ind of bad at discribing so if you got some time like 30 minutes you can try the map and see if it is original or not and you can get a better detailed info about units if you try this map or see it on world editor. Well hope you can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.