• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Human Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I recently made a Necromancer and I been messing around with the item Human Skull. It has a useable ability on it that allows minions to attack faster, however when you use it there is no cooldown on the item (like it appears on potions etc.) so you have no idea how long it takes for the cooldown to be up so you can reuse the item. You can also use the buff on non hero allies (like Gaspade in D3) I'm not sure if that was intentional.

Level 6
I believe the same issue is found on essentially every used-item, excluding potions. Human/Ogre skulls, and Mindbender are ones I've seen.

Just a graphic bit, but it makes things easier when you can see how long you've got to wait.

Level 4
Every map editors having that problem. Only dota has that feature. If u ask my opinion, it really doesnt matter if we could see it or not. If u think about logical way, you cant know when the magical item is ready to be usable. You say ur commanding word on it, and if it is ready it works if not it doesnt. Think about that way and it will ease ur disappointment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.