• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Shield 2(Rigth)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A more detailed human shield, with a better texture.

Keywords:
Shield, Human, Armor, Attachment, Gold, Steel
Contents

Human Shield 2(Rigth) (Model)

Reviews
13:28, 29th May 2009 Pyritie: Uncheck the "unshaded" box in the materials and recalculate the normals.

M

13:28, 29th May 2009
Pyritie: Uncheck the "unshaded" box in the materials and recalculate the normals.

Level 5
This is great. I guess this uses in-game textures since i have seen that same picture somewhere... I just forgot where...
Hehehe. Anyways Great Model ;)

Level 2
It's on the Human UI, isn't that CnP?
no it isnt cnp it uses ingame textures that means that this model extract a texture from another original wc3 texture. if there this needed a path then it would be cnp, and it would also be a very bad idea since using ingame textures is much more memory friendly.