• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Repair Naval Vessel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a naval vessel based on this:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...craft/images/c/c6/ScienceVessel_SC2_Rend1.JPG

I would like it to have mechanical arms (use the tinkers arms) in place of the satellite dish, 3 in a triangular formation of different sizes. It should have the standard water ripples, and sinking death animation other human ships do. Use a combination of the the Human Battleship, and Steam Engine textures.

This will also be an anti-air ship.

Please ask for more information if you need it.

Well it needs to appear more substantial than a probe. Think mobile dock for repairing. It needs to by symmetric.

The anti air would be flak cannons mounted in groups at 45 degree angles, not large cannons though.

Stand animation would be the the arms and their turret base spinning at a slow revolution, with the arms randomly bending.

Attack would be a puff of smoke above each of the flak cannons. Distribute them evenly.

Move would be a typical boat movement, although there would be no "front" of the ship. Water ripples and such should be applied.

Spell would be the turret with arms spinning at a much higher rate, arms moving much faster, and a "holy" glow applied.

Level 19
Uh, see if I am getting on the right plsce here

Floatingthing.jpg

That thing kinda looks like a tripod >->

Status
Not open for further replies.